A Brighter Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the coming dawn is merely a brighter sort of darkness...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zhou'jhan "Johnny" Jaelra
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:58 am by bigbad486

» Ein Jyoht 1J486
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 am by bigbad486

» Joke- The Panda
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet

» Beckett [Ally]
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 pm by TheOracle

» Kestrel St.John
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 pm by Kestrel

» Girls, just wanna have fun!
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 am by Juliet

» Roulette [Ally]
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:59 pm by TheOracle

» Saffron Minov Background! Whee!
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm by Ali

» Toulea: Punk Rock Princess
Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 am by Toulea

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Girls, just wanna have fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliet

Juliet

Girls, just wanna have fun! Empty
PostSubject: Girls, just wanna have fun!   Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Name: Juliet Cantern
Nickname: None
Class: Artificer
Species: Human
Quotes: "...I wish you would..."
"Why can't I used your grenades!?"

Fashion conscious probably wouldn't describe her quite right. But then again the fashions of a raver may be hard to understand to the uninitiated. She's not totally crazy though, you may find her in normal blue jeans and white tank... if you know where she lives. Colors abound, from her multi colored yarn hair all the way to her favorite red pistol (Well her favorite at the moment).

Always looking for a party and under the fun girl exterior is a brain that wants to make things bigger, better, and sometimes flashier. She makes use of the atlier with Renn except once again nobody ever sees him make anything. Now living in Lanternlight she tries her hardest to bank money to buy Brass hall. The ultimate party house. Just gotta get rid of that ghostly problem and stupid plants, and her uncanny ability to spend all her money.

Last edited by Juliet on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors (FROM HELL!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Juliet

Juliet

Girls, just wanna have fun! Empty
PostSubject: It all starts with...   Girls, just wanna have fun! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 am

Life force. There's no easy way to describe it. It's kinda like an energy... I mean, like body and dance energy. That energy you get from eating sugar or pullin that epic transition on the steel wheels. You know, Turntables. Now, imagine losing some of that energy, feeling it get pulled out. Kinda hurts, right? Now, imagine feeling yourself get EXTRA life force... More energy, like and permanent adrenaline rush, now add some X, maybe a dash of speed and maybe some mushrooms. I can't help it. I like having fun, I can go for DAYS with the right mix. And you know what else? This energy doesn't go away except by storing it away. Turning this raw deal into powerful magics. And even then It's just as I said. Storing it. Torturing me. I look at those thing that I made and get the munchies. I mean MAJOR munchies, could eat a airship munchies. You think drugs are an addiction? Try eating magic, life forces. Sure the weed is great. X and shrooms and the like, they tide me over. But when it's time for my true fix... The one that tops all others...

Here's how it goes. You get your.. Thing. Sword, necklace, ring, whatever you have thats magic. Set it on the floor or ontop of your table or bed or wherever is most comfortable... Or more likely, where you're going to land when it hits you. And then... Concentrate. Lock onto it. If its small enough start chewing on it, hell most of the time you chew on it eventually. And without going into greater details and the blackout bits, you will eventually wake up. You will see things you never thought possible, feel things that no boy, girl, or even yourself can make you feel. And the music will be so clear you will think you're the instrument itself... Though sometimes its bad music.

You wanna see me sober? Hahahaha! I wanna meet Cassia Ted. Next time you meet one of us, see how long you can stick around us before we reach for our vice. I'm sure we all have a vice maybe even two or three. Mine may be a bit extreme but we all have one... speaking of, you gonna pass that back?!
Back to top Go down

Girls, just wanna have fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Brighter Darkness :: Lanternlight-
Jump to: