A Brighter Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the coming dawn is merely a brighter sort of darkness...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zhou'jhan "Johnny" Jaelra
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:58 am by bigbad486

» Ein Jyoht 1J486
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:00 am by bigbad486

» Joke- The Panda
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:36 pm by Juliet

» Beckett [Ally]
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 pm by TheOracle

» Kestrel St.John
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 pm by Kestrel

» Girls, just wanna have fun!
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 am by Juliet

» Roulette [Ally]
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:59 pm by TheOracle

» Saffron Minov Background! Whee!
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm by Ali

» Toulea: Punk Rock Princess
Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:37 am by Toulea

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God_Luvs_Me_>8)

God_Luvs_Me_>8)

Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Empty
PostSubject: Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath   Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:12 pm

Full Name: Kath'Loa'Thak

Nickname: Jerome

Class: Favored Soul

Species: Goliath

Quotes: "God loves me!"
"The forces of evil are pussies!"

Father: The Tribe
Mother: The Tribe
Siblings: The Tribe

The tribe is mother the tribe is father, we live for the tribe we die for the tribe.
Back to top Go down
God_Luvs_Me_>8)

God_Luvs_Me_>8)

PostSubject: Re: Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath   Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Goliaths have quite an interest in names and collect them as badges and ranks throughout their lives. Kath Loa Thak for instance also bears the tribal name of "Bold Sawbones" as indicative of his courageous combat medicine and divine castings.

Jerome is a past associate with Renn and coinciding with the transfer of Lantern Light Manor into an orphanage caretaken by Renn's adventuring company, Jerome has enlisted as a member of Renn's adventurers and has moved into the manor.

While raising hell and being a nuisance with Renn in the past, Kath Loa Thak acquired the name Jerome, and was well pleased with its meaning: sacred name. It started innocently enough with one of their pals noticing that Kath'Loa'Thak was not quite a palindrome. The expected paladin-drome jokes followed suit, and for awhile Kath Loa Thak was known in the common tounge as Drome. Drome though, if you try and say it youself for any extended period of time, noticably drops from the tounge like a lead weight and through it's tiresomeness Drome eventually became the more comfortable Jerome.
Back to top Go down
God_Luvs_Me_>8)

God_Luvs_Me_>8)

PostSubject: Re: Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath   Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Elios The Hound is foremost in Jerome's efforts to make the world that much better for his prescence in it, and he exhibits an aptitude and nuanced skill in diplomacy as well as in navigating bureaucracy that would seem to belie the Carpathian cum Appalacian demeanor Jermome generally exhibits.

During his travels through time, Jerome has encountered and become enamored with the concepts and practice of Truename Magic which appeal to his Goliath nature through Goliath's superstitious and compulsive mystification of names. Recently he has acquired an abridged copy of [i]The Lexicon of the Word during his parties quests to discover how to destroy artifacts and Dragon Orbs in particular.

Through pursuing these two goals, Jerome has been confronted with the slavery issues of Egypt. From the visions of those blessed by the dreamer, Attendant Iyeku shared with Jerome the story of the paladin who foresook the quests of her god in response to the needs of the innocents she became responsible for in her quests. The conflict between Jerome's desires for adventure and glory with Renn's adventurers and the heroic quests they pursue and Jerome's perceptions of the need for the liberty and freedom of the enslaved population of Egypt is just developing. It remains to be seen whether Iyeku's tale was foreshadowing or if it was cautionary.

Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath B3gx3ob4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath   Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerome, God's Favorite Goliath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Brighter Darkness :: Lanternlight-
Jump to: